Monday 18 September 2017

Winter 7s football

On Friday last week the Tauriko blue football team (my team) competed in the West cluster Winter 7s football competition. We finished first equal. Our team played really well together and we had heaps of fun, we competed in the finals after winning by a coin toss. We were all puffed out and tired by the end (except for Ryan, he always has energy) but I'm sure if you asked anyone in my team they would agree that we played our hearts out, and had lots of fun.

Lucas Cotterill

3 comments:

  1. That is true, it was really fun tieing first with green park and you cant forget about Steve the amazing coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not competitive but it was really fun I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor is right, Greenpark are really good at sport, even though i didn't play football, they still beat us at touch. Sad face emoji hashtag wah. :(

    ReplyDelete